Unique 3-Layer Technology
The Epi-Guide Bioresorbable Barrier Matrix is a synthetic dental membrane designed for use as an adjunct to periodontal restorative surgeries and assists in the regeneration of bone and periodontal support tissues. It is a porous, three-dimensional matrix fabricated from a bioresorbable polymer with a long history of safe medical use. The barrier’s three-layer construction is designed to attract, trap, and retain fibroblasts and epithelial cells while maintaining space around teeth for development of bone and periodontal support tissues. The Epi-Guide maintains its architecture and structural integrity for 20 weeks after implantation with complete bioresorption between 6-12 months.
- High-tech Architecture — Maintains Space / Helps Arrest Epithelial Migration
- Synthetic Construction — Avoid Risks of Disease from Biological Products
- Completely Resorbable — Second Surgery Unnecessary to Remove Membranes
Unique 3 Layer Technology for Visible Healing in Your Patients
- Forms a natural barrier to promote soft-tissue healing.
- Maintains architecture and structural integrity for up to 20 weeks after implantation.
- Complete bioresorption occurs between 6 and 12 months.
- Regenerates tissue despite flap recession or if primary closure is not obtained.