CERASORB® Ortho Foam
Don’t Settle For Ordinary
If you are looking for a new synthetic bone graft that provides great handling AND clinical results, CERASORB Ortho Foam is the answer. CERASORB Ortho Foam is available in different Moldable, Flexible Strip and Flexible Strip XL
These B-TCP and collagen based synthetics provide great handling options and clinical data, ranging from pre-clinical animal studies to human case studies and prospective study data from peer-reviewed publications.
CERASORB Ortho Foam is available in two options:
- Flexible Strip is high density with high elasticity. Easily adapts to the void space when hydrated. Provides excellent compression resistance.
- Moldable Foam is a low density bioceramic that becomes moldable and malleable when hydrated, and easily conforms to defect space.
ADVANCED: Data. Handling. Results.
- Both forms: Moldable Putty and Flexible Strip are available in the United States and Canada.
- Looking for published data? We have several studies, among them: pre-clinical animal study demonstrating “advantageous surgical handling properties and faciliated excellent bone regeneration and repair of the critical size defects” (Lopez-Heredia et al, Bioceramics 26 Key Engineering Materials Vol 631 (2015): 426-429.)
- Human Data includes case studies as well as a Prospective Trial covering multiple orthopedic indications with patient follow up at 12 months. (Breil-Wirth, etc al, Application of CERASORB Foam in Orthopaedics–a Prospective Trial, OUP, 2014; 10: 608-6015.)
For Distribution Interest click here.