- Revolutionary new bone grafting materials based on years of research and clinical development provide significant improvements in bone regeneration options for implant dentistry, periodontics, oral surgery and ridge preservation after extractions.
Bone Grafting Dental Supplies
- Cerasorb® M made of a new generation pure-phase β-tricalcium phosphate.
- AlloSorb allograft product provides a reliable framework for the bone regeneration process.
- OsteoSelect® DBM Putty and Osteowrap® bone grafting products made from human cortical bone.
- Epi-Guide® a uniquely structured bioresorbable polyactic (PLA) membrane with excellent handling and performance features.
- Inion GTR™ is a unique membrane that becomes hard upon irrigation and can be used in place of a titanium membrane, yet fully resorbs and requires no removal.
- CollaGuide™, our dental collagen membrane that provides flexibility and malleability.
- Cerasorb®M Ortho features an interconnecting, open pore structure with micro, meso and macro pores.
- Cerasorb® Ortho Block Forms with their defined macropores offer the ideal environment for effective bone formation.